kiki's place

A place where you can be your self!

Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm back

Hello every one i havnt been on for a long time but i am back now. Well i had a fu nweekend what did you do. I went to the State marching festival. it was so musch fun. we got a 2 so tnat means that we did good only if we all stade in step we could of had a 1 isnt that sad. well i got to see lots of my family yesterday it was fun. but i realy wonted to see my bro. but i know that i couldent. well hope that you all had as much fun as i did this weekend laters.

kiki

6 Comments:

Blogger Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

I had tons of fun too! GO RAY BAND! Oh yeah, and I saw The Prestige. That is such a good movie! Go Christian Bale!

8:13 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

i am glad that you had fun and yes i know that you like Christian Bale!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Captain Whitney said...

I haven't seen it yet! My sister said I'd like it, my dad said I wouldn't, my friend said I might, and my brother said I probably wouldn't (not that my brother cares at all...)
C BALE IS SO HOT!!!
Okay, that's fun and all, but I was going to tell you what I did this weekend... nevermind, you'd probably fall asleep for the borringness of it all (I cleaned and worked on science projects and other tedious things too boring to name...). Ah well, if I had a life maybe I'd have something more interesting to write about...

11:44 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

well that sounds fun... well i wont to see The Prestige it sounds sooooooo good. and he is not the only hot guy int he world my little friends j.k.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

I know he's not the only hot guy in the world, there's always Frosty!

It's a really good movie, Katie, I don't know if you'd like it or not though.

5:06 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

frosty is definitly frosty now dont you think

i like tinkerbell she is cool

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home