kiki's place

A place where you can be your self!

Friday, September 21, 2007

im not dead

i know i know i havent been on for a long time, but my school has tis place bloked and thats where i spend half my life is at school! So yeah any who. I am great we have a game agenst Miami tonight, home game. We have to go out in FULL UNIFORM(for band)!! I really dont wont to but i have to do wat the teacher tells my to do. any ways on a happy note i am at my friends house just chillen on a friday afternoon cause there is no school today. Kendle is playing the Wii seeing how old she is. sheis going to be pretty old. any ways i just finished a really good book called Eclips. Its a serese the first isTwilight and the second is New Moon and the third is Eclips. They are really good books i know that like hafe of you read them already but they are really good you need to read them. Oh Kendle just said that se is now 53 years old the poor girl aged like 30 some odd years in a matter of min. Well thats all for now i hope that i can get on a little more offten so i can keep you all up to par. Love you all

Kaitlyn Cherie Baker a.k.a. kiki

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendle said...

I know I'm old *sniff* Ah well, maybe I better go and fix that.

8:30 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

lol you have fun with that one

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home